Accountant Job at a Private Members Club
Our client is a Private Members Club based in Mombasa that offers exclusive luxury accommodation to both leisure and business travellers. They seek to recruit a highly competent and proactive accountant to ensure accurate and timely invoicing, receipting and payment for and on behalf of the establishment. The position will be based at the Head Office in Nairobi.
Gross Salary: 50K
Accountant Job Responsibilities
- Ensuring financial transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized accounting systems
- Ensuring regular invoicing, receive and receipt payment
- Administering VAT and processing returns
- Administering the company’s payroll and associated statutory requirements (PAYE, NSSF, NHIF, leave)
- Undertaking daily banking functions and bank reconciliations. Deal with daily petty cash.
- Undertaking the preparatory work for the annual audit of accounts and assisting in implementation of audit recommendations
- Undertaking any ad hoc duties associated with the accounts function, including maintaining financial files and records, and photocopying.
- Ensuring all filing is done in a timely, accurate and organized manner
- Carrying out other related tasks as might be required from time to time
Qualifications for the Accountant Job
- Degree in Accounting or Finance with.
- CPA 3 qualification.
- 2 – 3 years’ experience as an accountant in an SME, hotel or resort
- Proficiency in any hotel operating and accounting system and Microsoft Office Excel, Word and Outlook
- Suitable candidate should be of unquestionable integrity and mature
- They should also be dynamic and a team player
- Should also have experience in internal auditing and in all areas of accounting
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a pressurized environment
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Accountant – Hospitality) to email@example.com before 23rd February 2017. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted
The post appeared first on Corporate Staffing Services – Recruitment Agency In Kenya. Our goal is to match you with great jobs. Visit our website today for your next job.