Agribusiness HR Advisor Job at an agriculture social enterprise
Our client is a social enterprise in agriculture that provides training and business support to farmers, pastoralists and agribusinesses in Africa. Their aim is to enhance capacity building in food production. They seek to hire a HR Advisor who will be tasked with ensuring the company’s clients get the most out of their human capital.
Location: Isinya, Kajiado
Salary: 75k – 100k
Roles and Responsibilities for the Agribusiness HR Advisor
- Advising clients on development and administration of human resources policies and procedures
- Advising clients to operate HR programs in compliance with established best practice, policies and procedures and Locals laws and regulations
- Assisting clients to attract, recruit and retain skilled and commitment workforce and management.
- Conducting audits of HR activities for clients to ensure compliance
- Organizing training related to specific HR programs
- Assist clients to create and develop human resources model specific to their businesses
- Ensure the workforce is operating at a high level of productivity and efficiency.
Agribusiness HR Advisor Job qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR
- Minimum 4 – 6 years’ experience in a similar role
- Must be registered by the Institute of Human Resources Management of Kenya as a Full Member.
- Experience in Agribusiness is an added advantage.
- Previous experience in setting up systems, policies and structures is preferred.
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Agribusiness HR Advisor) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday 18th February 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
The post appeared first on Corporate Staffing Services – Recruitment Agency In Kenya. Our goal is to match you with great jobs. Visit our website today for your next job.