Architect Job at a Hospitality industry
Our client is in the Hospitality industry. They seek to hire a well experienced Architect who will be tasked with overseeing the construction of new builds and restoration of existing structures within budgetary constraints.
Salary: 350 k
Roles and Responsibilities for the Architect Job
- Identification of suitable sites and preparation of site specific investment council decks
- Establishment of an annual development pipeline
- Liaise with Franchisor to ensure design specifications have been met and obtain necessary approvals
- Collaborate on design projects from concept to completion
- Provide all necessary information to Finance to ensure that accurate estimations are prepared by Finance Dept.
- Lead in the project planning process and distribute the detailed project plan, budget, forecast and schedules to the relevant stakeholders
- Comparative market analysis in a bid to obtain best price for project builds.
- Collaborate and monitor drawing up floor plans and sketches specifying arrangement of furniture, fixtures, accessories, paint and wall coverings, art work, and other related items as may be required
- Monitor development progress to ensure that it is running according to schedule. Notify the management of any potential delays
- Manage project expenditure, invoices and payments within the budget, and keep accurate and up to date accounts;
- Sign off on building works and manage interim/tranche payments
- Manage the hand over process of completed projects in full working order ready for opening;
- Sign off development deliverables with the relevant contractor to ensure they have performed according to the signed contractual agreements
- Communicate & co-ordinate project requirements with the project team and other involved parties
- Compile, store and manage project documentation archive in line with audit requirements
Architect Job Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
- At least 5 years’ experience handling large projects
- Must have a working knowledge of current version of AutoCAD
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of building codes, zoning regulations and approval processes
- Experience in managing multiple projects
- Strong leadership skills – ability to manage teams effectively
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Highly organized and detail-driven
- Is attuned to areas of structural, mechanical, electrical and site requirements and can effectively interpret drawings
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Architect – Hospitality) to email@example.com before Monday, 12th March 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
The post appeared first on Corporate Staffing Services – Recruitment Agency In Kenya. Our goal is to match you with great jobs. Visit our website today for your next job.