Do you aspire to become a leader in your organisation?
Do you feel that you are ready to progress into a leadership and management role?
Have you recently been promoted and want to know the secret of managing a team?
Does the thought of dealing with people terrify you?
Do you desire to go from being a good manager to an extraordinary leader who is able to make things happen?
Do you prefer taking a back seat when it comes to leading because you believe “leaders are born”?
Or maybe you assume that just because you are young and inexperienced, you are not capable of becoming a leader.
Join Us And Learn Proven Steps On How To Transition From An Ordinary Employee or Manager To A Leader
Why This Course Is For You: This Course Is For You If:
1. You want to advance your career to the next level for more responsibilities and money ( Tip No 1. leadership is where the money is i.e think of your boss)
2. You have a leadership role but sometimes you dont feel confident in your ability to manage people.
3.You want to stop second guessing yourself and become confident.
3. You want to know how to handle your emotions and make better decision.
4. You want to know how to ‘sell and convince’ interviewers of your leadership skills.
5. You want to bring out the best in people or your team through coaching and mentoring.
What You Will Get:
By the end of this course you shall learn;
- The 3 benefits and shortcoming of being a leader.
- The politics of promotion: who gets promoted, who doesn’t, and why. Top 3 things you’d better do if you want to get there
- Executive presence. How to carry yourself so that people respect and admire you
- Are you manager or even C.E.O material? The keys to the boardroom: How to get there and how to stay there
- How to develop influencing skills: (improving relationships in the family and at work, influencing people and managing emotions)
- How to get others to notice you (bosses, potential employers, etc) and accelerate your professional success
- Office politics: how to thrive in a world of lying, backstabbing and dirty tricks. are you playing the game, or just getting played?
- 3 practical steps for advancing your career, standing out as a leader, and liking your life
- The traits of leadership. “Leadership is not an exclusive club for those who were ‘born with it.’ the traits that are the raw materials of leadership can be acquired.
- The difference between management and leadership. “Making sure the work is done by others is the accomplishment of a manager. Inspiring others to do better work is the accomplishment of a leader.”
- How to develop leadership skills: become an effective leader at work, and even at home
- The art of everyday assertiveness: Speak up. Say no. Set boundaries. Take back control (stand your ground without guilt, fear, or awkward tension. Finally get what you deserve
We are a leading HR consultancy & training firm in Kenya that recruits and trains for top firms and organisations.
We have consulted for firms such as AAR Insurance, UN Women, Honda, Hass Consult, Safaricom Investment Sacco, Nivea, Weetabix, Monarch Insurance, Davis & Shirtliff, Rafiki DTM, Car & General, etc.
Our goal is to empower professionals with skills to help them advance in their careers.
Our certified trainers have extensive knowledge and experience in leadership training and career coaching and mentorship.
We have mentored have mentored and coached over 900 professionals from different industries such as finance, administration, sales, engineering, banking, NGO’s, procurement, human resource, and hospitality among many others.
Develop your leadership skills by joining us in our next training on Saturday 9th June 2018 from 9.00Am to 2Pm .
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com.
Email subject – “C.S.S Leadership Development Training”.
Classes are held at our Westlands office in Mayfair Suites 4th floor corporate training room.
Free One – On – One Consultation: If you want more details on this course you can visit our office for a free consultation or request one of our trainers to call you back by writing an email.
For charges email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will receive a certificate after completion.
Or call our offices using any of the lines below…
Fixed Line: 020 516 0045, 020-444260
Mobile: 0798 56 86 38, 0798 56 86 43, 0718-610 023, 0722 735 216
Come And Learn How To Become An Influential Leader
Email Us Today
Feedback From Our Previous Training:
Its true – Knowledge is power. I applied the key leadership lessons and in a span of three months I was promoted to a head of department position. Justus. Head Of Production.
I feel sad that I didn’t know what I know now. All my life I thought doing a good job was the ticket to promotion and career success. Now I know better. From the leadership development program I have learnt how to network and develop my leadership skills. Janet. Customer Service Officer
The leadership lessons were practical, well thought out and addressed most of the challenges I was facing at work.I am now empowered to start making changes in my career and life. The leadership program works. Anthony. Relationship Manager, Banking Industry
I will forever be grateful to my friend for recommending me to the program. I had been stuck in my career with no growth for five years. From the coaching I learnt how to set goals, brand myself as a leader, and most importantly how to sell myself to employers. Nancy. Program Manager. Leading NGO.
The C.S.S Leadership Development Course appeared first on Corporate Staffing Services – Recruitment Agency In Kenya. Click Corporate Staffing Services – Recruitment Agency In Kenya for the original.