Are you creative and switched on? Do you keep up with latest music, movies, urban and lifestyle trends? We are looking for you!!
Our client is a fast growing media company in Kenya. They are looking for Creative Content Managers who will be curators of content that is targeted to different groups.
Salary: 80k – 100k
Responsibilities for the Creative Content Managers job
- Developing and managing a network of freelance content providers across a broad spectrum of news categories.
- Choosing from a variety of offered content on a daily basis, based on a budget, a minimum amount of posts (10/day), and arranging for transmission and posting.
- Editing submitted material for content, language, quality and demographic messaging.
- Commenting on news posts, in audio, video, graphic or text format.
- Sharing content with other content managers, as well as cooperating on any re-editing, re-formatting or follow up.
- Taking content from various areas of the internet and posting it to their demographic.
- Reacting to international/local news, happenings, social media threads, and posting this reaction and responding to user comments.
- Setting up interviews, podcasts and live broadcasts from events, analysts/commentators offices/homes.
- Meeting targets of post page views.
If you believe this describes you and have what it takes, kindly share a link/portfolio/video/audio of your previous or current work to firstname.lastname@example.org
N.B Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The post appeared first on Corporate Staffing Services – Recruitment Agency In Kenya. Our goal is to match you with great jobs. Visit our website today for your next job.