Empowering Fresh Graduates With Critical Job Preparedness Skills”
You have just cleared campus or college and now it’s time for you to face the real world head on!
You have heard and seen for yourself how competitive and cut-throat the job market is.
You have been making countless job applications without hearing back from employers.
And when you hear back, you get scared and nervous in a job interview because you are not sure of what employers are looking for.
You have also noticed the high number of graduates who are still unemployed years after their graduation.
But don’t let all these get you down.
We have a proven solution for you if you want to stand out, get a good job and advance in your career.
Join our Graduate Trainee and Mentorship Program Today!!
Our Graduate Trainee and Mentorship Program is for you if you want to…
- Know what employers are looking for in fresh graduates
- Know how to write a compelling CV that gets you the job
- Know the DO’s and DON’T’s of how to stand out in a job interview; how to present yourself, and land the job
- Know how to become self-confident and grow your self esteem
- Learn how to network and build the right connections
- Know how to grow and develop the leader within you
- Know how to market your skills and get a job without any experience
- Know how to stand out as the BEST candidate in the competitive job market
- Know which career path to take early on
We guarantee the following benefits at the end of this program…
- You will find out exactly what employers are looking for in fresh graduates.
- You will know the right places to apply for jobs
- You will gain the confidence to face any interview panel and sell yourself
- You will learn and gain key soft skills such as leadership, emotional intelligence, networking and customer service
- You will get clarity on what to do with your career and how to advance it to the next level
- You will know how to right a compelling CV and cover letter that gets you the job
Why Should You Train With Us?
We are a leading HR consultancy firm in Kenya offering recruitment services to a variety of corporates and NGO’s.
We are registered by the Institute Of Human Resource Management (IHRM) – the professional body of Human Resource practitioners in Kenya.
Therefore, we know EXACTLY what employers are looking for in fresh graduates.
We have helped over 13,000 Kenyan professionals like yourself get jobs with leading companies in Kenya and beyond.
We have consulted for firms such as AAR Insurance, UN Women, Honda, Hass Consult, Safaricom Investment Sacco, Nivea, Weetabix, Monarch Insurance, Davis & Shirtliff, Rafiki DTM, Car & General, etc.
How Long Will the Graduate Trainee and Mentorship program last?
5 DAYS – On Site Training
Followed by ongoing support after the 5-day program through emails, digital platforms and provision of related content.
Because we will only train you on the KEY skills employers look for in any fresh graduate.
The CSS Graduate Training And Mentorship Program is held every Monday To Friday.
Chose the time that works for you…
EITHER: 9:00a.m – 1:00p.m OR 2:30p.m – 5:00p.m.
Next Class begins on Monday April 23rd at our offices in Corporate Staffing Services – Mayfair Suites – 3rd floor corporate training room.
The 5-day Graduate Trainee And Mentorship Program is KES 3,500 ONLY.
This amount is inclusive of refreshments, free WIFI, our corporate Job Interview Coaching Guide and other training materials.
But just in case you want to reach us directly, call us on +254 728 226 977
Or call our offices using any of the lines below…
Fixed Line: 020 516 0045, 020-444260
Mobile: 0798 56 86 38, 0798 56 86 43, 0718-610 023, 0722 735 216
Get prepared to be equipped for the job market and get your career off to a great start!
EMAIL US TODAY!