Digital Marketer Job in an SME
Our client is an SME who manufactures and supplies modern, stylish, durable and long lasting metal roofing tiles. They wish to recruit a vibrant and outgoing Digital Marketer who will be responsible for aggressively creating brand awareness on social media and generating sales.
Salary: 30K – 40K plus Commission
Digital Marketer Job Responsibilities
- Create brand awareness by actively engaging in different social media
- Plan, prepare and present persuasive approaches and pitches to potential clients
- Research and identify the needs of clients and customize packages best suited for them.
- Identify and grow opportunities within assigned territory achieving set sales targets
- Attend industry events to increase brand awareness and acquire new contacts
- Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business
- Grow and retain existing clients by presenting new solutions and services to them
- Market intelligence in the service industry
Qualifications for the Digital Marketer Job
- A business related degree
- At least 2 years’ experience in digital marketing dealing with Iron Sheets
- Experience in offering professional shopping services is preferred but not essential
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Self – motivated, Confident and outgoing personality
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent networking and prospecting skills
- Strong social media Account Management skills
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject ( Digital Marketer – Construction) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 23rd February 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.
The post appeared first on Corporate Staffing Services – Recruitment Agency In Kenya. Our goal is to match you with great jobs. Visit our website today for your next job.