Digital Marketing Manager Job at a manufacturer of metal roofing tiles.
Our client is an SME who manufactures and supplies modern, stylish, durable and long lasting metal roofing tiles. They wish to recruit a vibrant and outgoing Digital Manager who will be responsible for managing the Digital Marketing team and creating brand awareness on social media and generating sales.
Salary: 80K – 100K
Digital Marketing Manager Job Responsibilities
- Lead and manage the digital Marketing team and output on a day to day basis
- Set specific digital objectives and monitor progress
- Design and implement company digital strategies within budget requirements
- Serve as thought leader in aligning digital marketing strategy with a client’s business goals and objectives.
- Play an advisory role on client engagements, serving as a digital strategy advisor to both account leads (internal) and clients (external).
- Working with the rest of the client team, help define scope and recommended approach for major digital projects for clients.
- Ensure smooth operation for all digital tools and applications (e.g. website, blogs and social media)
- Oversee digital projects
- Generate innovative ideas to increase web traffic
- Train internal teams to use digital technologies
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure brand consistency
- Suggest new optimization methods to improve customer experience
- Address all communication advertising digital needs
- Ensure web best practices are met for client and the company alike
- Drive high level discussions on the role of digital within the total marketing ecosystem.
Qualifications for the Digital Marketing Manager
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with 4 years in a similar position dealing with Iron sheets
- Proven work experience as a Digital Manager with proved leadership
- Solid experience with online marketing tools and web-based technologies
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Mature with the ability to lead and mentor a team
- Entrepreneurial spirit to maximize profits
How to Apply:
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject ( Digital Marketing Manager – Building Materials) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 23rd February 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.
The post appeared first on Corporate Staffing Services – Recruitment Agency In Kenya. Our goal is to match you with great jobs. Visit our website today for your next job.