Hotel Manager – Hospitality
Our client is a new medium sized hotel based in the outskirts of Nairobi. They seek to hire a hotel manager to lead and manage the daily operations. The manager will report to the group MD. Candidates who have previous experience in managing a new hotel and setting up systems and structures highly desired.
Location: Nairobi Outskirts
Salary: 150-200K Plus bonuses on targets.
Responsibilities for the Hotel Manager Job
- Dealing with Suppliers / Vendors for quality products involving Purchase Manager and providing performance assessment of vendors.
- Inspecting all departments for SOP implementation.
- Assessing and reviewing customer satisfaction and service recovery process.
- Support and work with all Head of Departments in all aspects of running the hotel
- Ensure the premises are in operative condition as per category of the unit to receive & serve the guests.
- Recruiting, training and monitoring staff
- Planning work schedules for individuals and teams
- Conduct regular operations team meeting with HoDs to discuss routine operational matters, sales targets and customers’ feedback.
- Responsible for the overall management of the operation of the hotel.
- Ensuring compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations
Hotel Manager Job Qualifications
- Degree in Business Management, Administration or related field
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in hospitality is key.
- Experience in overseeing budgets and resources
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage teams
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Hotel Manager – 150K -200K) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 29th January 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
The post appeared first on Corporate Staffing Services – Recruitment Agency In Kenya. Our goal is to match you with great jobs. Visit our website today for your next job.