Are your employees meeting the job expectations?
Do you find yourself constantly reminding your employees what to do?
Are you too involved in operations and micro managing employees?
Do you hire qualified employees who deliver in the first month but slowly start dropping the ball?
Is your revenue constant or declining?
Are you experiencing a high staff turnover? Employees don’t stay in the company.
Are you getting customer complaints on service delivery?
Do you have clearly outlined expectations in the job description? i.e. KPI’s?
Is there someone mandated with performance in your organisation?
Do you appraise your staff regularly? Is it documented?
Do the appraisals lead to any action?
Do you have non-performing employees you would like to see go but want to follow the right legal process?
Join us on Friday 13th July at our Westlands training centre and learn how to develop and implement an effective performance management system so that you can help everyone in your organization work to their full potential.
This Course Is For You If Want To Learn
- How to accurately judge and reward performance
- How to tie organizational goals with employees daily performance
- Why business owners and managers get frustrated with employees performance
- How to stop micro managing and focus on the bigger picture
- How to increase employees productivity and improve organisation financial performance
- Emotional intelligence for leaders
- How to set performance expectations from day one and ensure consistency
- How to deal with ‘good’ and ‘bad’ performers
- How to hire the right person for the right job
- What motivates star employees – (money accounts for only 30%)
- How to establish clear accountabilities per department and at an individual level
- How to ensure consistency and efficiency in performance
- How to document performance whether good or bad
- How to provide feedback to employees on their performance.
- Performance management appraisal tools and templates
What You Will Get
By the end of this course you will learn;
- The performance management process
- Why you should hire slow and fire fast
- How to set expectation in the first 100 days for a new employee
- How to align your employees with the organizational goals
- How to build trust, motivation and commitment from your employees
- The 3 top performance management tools you need to have for an efficient organisation
- The art of effective delegation
- How to set the right goals for each individual
- How to constantly monitor and review employee performance
- How to set boundaries whilst avoiding conflict
- Dealing with difficult or tricky employees
- Dealing with other people’s difficulties
- Setting doable goals
- Giving effective feedback
- How to avoid escalating problems
- How to recognize and reward good performers
- The legal way to fire an employee because of poor performance
- 7 Performance management tools and templates that you can customize for your organization.
Who should attend performance management training?
- Directors of medium sized businesses involved in the day to day running of the organisation
- HR Managers (This training has been approved by IHRM for 2 CPD Points)
- Managers or Supervisors who routinely are responsible for managing performance
- Employees that supervise other employee
By attending this course you will learn how to improve organizational performance, employee retention and loyalty, and productivity.
The manager who attends this training will be able to learn how to ensure efficiency and consistency in employee performance and thereby save time and reduce work conflict.
We are a leading HR consultancy & training firm in Kenya that recruits and trains for top firms and organisations.
We have consulted for firms such as AAR Insurance, UN Women, Honda, Hass Consult, Safaricom Investment Sacco, Nivea, Weetabix, Monarch Insurance, Davis & Shirtliff, Rafiki DTM, Car & General, etc
Our goal is to empower you and your organisation with key skills
Our certified trainers have extensive knowledge and experience in leadership and performance training
Feedback From Our Previous Training:
Develop your performance management skills for managers by joining us in our next training on Friday 13th July 2018 from 8.30Am to 4Pm .
Email Ms Euginia Gathoni at firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com.
Email subject – “Performance Management Training” and you will receive course details and charges.
Free One – On – One Consultation: If you want more details on this course you can request one of our trainers to call you back by writing an email and leaving your number.
You will receive a certificate after completion.
Come And Learn How To Develop & Implement A Performance Management System
Email Us Today
The How To Develop & Implement A Performance Management System appeared first on Corporate Staffing Services – Recruitment Agency In Kenya. Click Corporate Staffing Services – Recruitment Agency In Kenya for the original.