HR & Training Manager Job in a Leading specialty retailer in the wall tile market
Our client is a leading specialty retailer in the ceramic floor and wall tile market. They seek to hire a competent HR Manager who will be tasked with assisting in execution of the HR & training functions in the company.
Gross Salary: 80-90K
HR & Training Manager Job Responsibilities
- Coordinate performance management programs for the company
- Enhance knowledge and capacity of Managers in conducting performance appraisals for their staff and in the use approved performance management tool.
- Monitor staff productivity and measures to ensure compliance and development of a highly productive workforce
- Coordinate career development programs for staff to improve their competences and performance; Guide staff on career development and advancement in their respective fields.
- In liaison with Senior HR Manager, design and implement appropriate succession planning strategy for respective departments/sections to ensure a steady talent pipeline across the company.
- Design and implement skills development and training programs for all levels of staff, monitor implementation and evaluate impact of the programs on performance of both staff and the business. Work with outsourced training Consultants to implemented approve programs as per curriculum, monitor delivery of training and evaluate impact to ensure optimal ROI.
- Carry out skills audit to align employees’ career development programs with the desired business strategy of the company.
- In liaison with respective HoDs review manpower plans and monitor implementation
- Drive recruitment initiatives for junior and middle management positions. Guide interview process for the selection and recruitment of new employees.
- Develop and enforce mentoring and coaching programs for the employees.
- In liaison with the Chief HR Officer, coordinate management of the graduate trainee , internship and apprenticeship programs
- Plan and manage induction and on boarding programs for new staff and interns
Qualifications for the HR & Training Manager Job
- University Degree in related fields
- MUST have a IHRM certificate
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- Computer literature
- Conversant with Kenya Labor Laws
- Ability to manage and resolve a caseload of sensitive employee matters environment.
- Excellent cross-group collaboration, communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, and achieve results in a fast-paced, heavily-distributed team environment
- Ability to manipulate and analyze HR data and drive solutions or recommendations based on data insights
- Demonstrated knowledge of HR laws and exposure in an ISO triple certification environment is highly desired.
How to Apply
Please send your CV only quoting the job title(HR & Training Manager – Ceramic Products) on the email subject HR Manager Job to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Tuesday 6th March 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
The post appeared first on Corporate Staffing Services – Recruitment Agency In Kenya. Our goal is to match you with great jobs. Visit our website today for your next job.