Human Resource Business Partner Job at a leading manufacturing Company
Our client is one of the leading manufacturers of confectionaries and food products. They seek to hire a competent and well organised Human Resource Business Partner.
She/he who will be tasked with developing and executing human resource strategy, policies, processes and procedures in line with the business strategy in the areas of organization design, talent management, resourcing, organization culture and performance, employee relations & HR services, learning & development and reward.
Salary: 150 -200K
Develop HR policies and ensure compliance to internal and external requirements, manage talent as per organizational needs, control and optimize cost of human resource.
Roles and Responsibilities for the Human Resource Business Partner Job
- Manpower planning in a bid to make manpower forecasts and develop employment programs (Recruitment,
- Screening, Vetting, Placement, Replacement, Exit, Promotions etc..) and staff development programs.
- Contract Management – manage the existing labour contracts all the time ensuring required compliance is adhered to.
- In partnering with Department Heads and by using the developmental plans, assist in identifying individuals best suited for advancement in the organization and develop career growth plans and execute the same.
- Coordinate the identification process of key staff designated to fill key positions in the organization to facilitate business continuity and growth.
- Ensure the suggested individual development plans and performance improvement plans are timely executed.
- Preparing a customized employee development and coaching strategy for individuals/team members to reach their unique growth opportunities.
- Quarterly review the objectives and targets of the Health, Safety and Environment policy and ensure 100% compliance with the policy.
- Facilitation of resolution of employee engagement issues and consultatively creating sustained solutions to individual and collective employee opportunity areas.
- Monitor trends and developments in the HR/Competency development field to support the Company’s business strategy and link with learning interventions that are relevant for the Business.
- Develop and reward recognition program linked to all departments in the achievement of the organizational sales.
- Analyze the performance review and advise the management on action points for top, middle and bottom performers.
- Collective Bargaining Negotiations: Facilitate and conduct negotiation & consultations at departmental level within the framework of the company’s policy. Monitor, review, and suggest interventions to optimise collective agreements.
- Communication with the labour union: Liaise with unions and union officials as well as build constructive relationships between all stakeholders.
- Discipline and grievance handling – Ensure speedy resolution of disciplinary and/ or grievance issues.
- Ensure 100% compliance with the prevailing Employment/ Labour legislation and CBA’s; and updating any changes arising on the same are affected within a month from registration and/or gazettement.
Human Resource Business Partner Job Skills and qualifications
- Bachelors’ Degree in Human Resources Management / Social Sciences
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource management or HR certification External auditors
- At-least 3-4 year(s) relevant experience in a similar position
- MUST have experience dealing with unions and Industrial Relations matters
- In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices
- People Management and Employee Relations skills
- Organizational ability
- Problem solving skills and Interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills & 3rd Party Management
- Strong time management and priorities management Skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (HR Business Partner – Manufacturing) to email@example.com before Friday, 9th February 2018 . Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
The Recruiting Manager
Corporate staffing Services
Mayfair Suites, 4th floor, Westlands.
The post appeared first on Corporate Staffing Services – Recruitment Agency In Kenya. Our goal is to match you with great jobs. Visit our website today for your next job.