ICT Business Development Manager Job at a well-established ICT firm
Our Client is a well-established ICT firm with experience in LT & HT work, Building Management Systems, Fire Alarm Systems, CCTV & Security systems for residential, commercial, hospitals and schools.
They seek to hire an experienced, self-driven and results oriented candidate to fill in the role of a Business Development Manager. He/ She will be involved in the full sales cycles from prospecting to development on through closing new business to achieve revenue objectives
Salary: 100 -150K
ICT Business Development Manager Job responsibilities
- Respond to RFQs, Tenders, RFPs and ensure timely submission and follow up for feedback
- Generate, qualify, develop, and close mid to large business opportunities
- Develop business penetration strategies to achieve set targets from various sectors
- Understand and convey complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level and provide solutions that translate into business for the company
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships both in public and private sector
- Manage accounts following closure for expanded sales opportunities
Desired skills & qualifications for the ICT Business Development Manager Job
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/Marketing/Sales or related field of study
- 5+ years in Business Development preferably in IT- structured cabling, security systems and Building Management systems
- Must have a demonstrated track record of success in sales.
- Must be a self-motivated, results-oriented individual with a positive “get-it-done” attitude.
- Must be able to exercise independent judgment and maintain confidentiality.
- Must be able to take a proactive position in understanding client needs and providing viable solutions
- Determination to excel and takes ownership of their work
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (ICT Business Development Manager – Building Management & Security Systems) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 2nd February 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.
The Recruiting Manager, Corporate staffing Services
4th Floor, Mayfair Suites, Westlands
The post appeared first on Corporate Staffing Services – Recruitment Agency In Kenya. Our goal is to match you with great jobs. Visit our website today for your next job.