ICT System Engineer Job at a well-established ICT company
Our client is a well-established ICT company dealing with office automation and systems integration solutions. They seek to a hire an experienced and qualified Senior Systems Engineer to provide hands on expertise in implementing and supporting the design and integration of Enterprise solutions and be a business enabler for enhancing Enterprise business growth for the organization.
Location – Nairobi
Salary – 250 – 300K
ICT System Engineer Job Key Responsibilities
- Take charge of project implementations from initiation phase to sign off phase, work with the team in ensuring timely implementations of projects.
- Manage team in mentoring, coaching, guiding and motivation.
- Ensure error free implementations and based on industry’s best practices.
- Responsible for supporting customers by ensuring SLA Adherence.
- Prepares plan for the team on weekly basis and monitors the team closely to ensure smooth and timely implementations and service delivery.
- Responsible for ensuring high CSAT (Customer Satisfaction)
- Create career succession, progression, training plans for the team.
- Provide timely reports to immediate supervisor
- Attend Customer meetings and develop working relationship with all relevant partners such as HPE, Oracle, IBM, DellEMC, VMWare etc.
- Proactively or as advised attend internal and external trainings events to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Evaluate new products and assist with internal training as required; production of all supporting documentation, Technical and business design documents, Customer and in house Training documents.
- Provide effort estimation to Presales / Sales teams where required
- Identify new technologies which would help organization and customers and create Partner Ecosystem
- Work closely with the larger team and act as SME (Subject Matter Expert)
- Provide design assistance where required to Presales teams.
- Develop initiatives to resolve underlying issues that go beyond the immediate problem
- Takes steps to minimize risks
Qualifications for the ICT System Engineer Job
- Degree in ICT or related field of study
- MUST have Oracle, HPE, IBM, DellEMC, VMWare, Hitachi, RedHat Technical Certifications.
- Atleast 8 years’ hands on experience working with systems integrators.
- Maintain up to date Certifications in relevant technologies and be part of Specialization initiatives of the Organization by being certified in newer technologies or as the need be.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proactively shares knowledge and experience.
- Fosters a positive work environment.
How to Apply:
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (ICT System Engineer) to email@example.com before Friday 2nd February 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.
The post appeared first on Corporate Staffing Services – Recruitment Agency In Kenya. Our goal is to match you with great jobs. Visit our website today for your next job.