Internal Audit Assistant Job At An Accounting Firm In Nairobi
Our client is one of the leading and trusted accounting and auditing firms in Nairobi, serving individual and corporate clients in various sectors for over 15 years. They seek to hire an Internal Audit Assistant.
Internal Audit Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Executing specific audit assignments as dictated by the audit plan;
- Identifying and discussing all control weaknesses and recommendations for efficiency with management;
- Identifying and communicating apparent failures in the control framework within the process
- Maintaining accurate records to support and satisfy audit tests
- Acts as a liaison for audits with internal departments as well as outside auditors.
- Evaluate and document existing or proposed procedures and controls.
- Provide management with recommendations for policy, procedure and practice improvements.
- Prepares work papers, schedules, and summaries, narratives, flowcharts, and reports.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications For The Internal Audit Assistant Job
- CPA K or a Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- At least 1 year relevant working experience in Internal Audit
- Demonstrates team work and problem solving
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skill and attention to detail
- Professionalism, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Assistant Internal Auditor )to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday , 5th March 2018
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted
The Recruiting Manager
Corporate staffing Services
4th Floor, Mayfair Suites, Parklands Road, Westlands
The post appeared first on Corporate Staffing Services – Recruitment Agency In Kenya. Our goal is to match you with great jobs. Visit our website today for your next job.