Marketing Executive Job At A Kenyan Manufacturer Of Motorbikes
Our client is a Kenyan manufacturer of motorbikes. They seek to hire a Marketing Executive who will be an integral part of development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion. They will work closely with the Retail team, Sales team, Dealer development team and After sales team to deliver effective marketing programs that will help realize targets in sales, service and spare parts.
Industry: Motor Cycle
Gross Salary: 85k
Contract Type: Renewable
Marketing Executive Job Responsibilities
- Oversee marketing campaigns including Social media.
- Identify new marketing channels and opportunity in line with the company’s target market.
- Coordinate procurement and distribution of product brochures and other marketing and promotional materials.
- Support appointed agents and dealers in compiling and executing marketing activities in their regions.
- Brainstorm and develop creative ideas with the sales team for creative marketing campaigns.
- Update and maintain the company’s website.
- Coordinate marketing activities with creative agencies to ensure the company’s image is maintained.
- Follow up marketing suppliers and ensure proper documentation and record keeping process is adhered to.
- Collect potential customer’s data during company’s event.
- Monitor market trends and present them to the team on a monthly basis.
- Update competitor’s analysis on a weekly basis and report this to the sales manager.
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define the company’s market audience.
- Assist in analyzing market data to help shape future strategies.
- Manage communication with marketing agencies and compile weekly reports on the same.
- Coordinate internal marketing and championing of the company’s image in line with the organizational culture.
- Act as the face of the company and offer exemplary customer service to all clients.
Qualifications For The Marketing Executive Job
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge in social media marketing.
- Customer Focused, Presentable and have attention to detail.
- Aggressive with good networking skills.
- Must have previous experience in organizing cooperate events, executing marketing campaigns and brand promotions.
- Should exhibit achievement in brand profiling and positioning.
- Should be creative and innovative with attention to detail.
- Should be a team player
- Ability to multi-task and strong leadership skills
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Marketing Executive-Motorcycle) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 1st March 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
The post appeared first on Corporate Staffing Services – Recruitment Agency In Kenya. Our goal is to match you with great jobs. Visit our website today for your next job.