Mechatronics Technician Job at a Construction Industry
Our client is a leading player in road construction and public works in Africa with offices in several countries in the continent. They seek to hire an experienced and competent Male Mechatronics technician who will be on ground handling diagnostics and repair of equipment. He will also ensure quality and safety of equipment on the different sites and ensure compliance with the laws and regulations governing the project works.
Reporting to: Material Manager
Responsibilities of the Mechatronics Technician Job
- Repair the equipment on site
- Diagnosis of breakdowns using the diagnostic software (preferably caterpillar)
- Manage the power generation equipment, production equipment for concrete, asphalt and aggregates, fixed and mobile lifting equipment, the electrical installations of the projects, the technical base and the housing stock
- Advise the Project Manager (s) and gives an opinion on the project facilities and the technical interventions of the equipment according to the production schedule.
- Follow the planning use of the equipment to conduct monthly technical visits on sites and inform the project
- Manager of any possible stops.
- Organize technical visits of the lifting equipment by the approved service provider according to the standards in force and follow the report executed for corrective actions
- Organize the reception of tower cranes by an approved service provider after assembly and organize periodic visits according to the standards in force.
- Organize audits of electrical installations by an approved service provider according to the standards in force and following the audit report
- Evaluate and guide the staff in their training, adapted to the various positions
- Regularly report to the Material Manager on problems encountered
- Check orders and establish purchase requisitions to be signed by the Materiel Manager.
- Assess use of equipment and determine the cost of the deterioration
Mechatronics Technician Job Qualifications
- Degree or diploma in a related field
- Electrical AND Mechanical skills A MUST
- A minimum of 10 years relevant experience
- Experience in civil construction sites is desirable. Preferably also have experience handling multiple projects.
- Ability to work independently
- Results oriented individual and a team player
- Organized, rigorous and precise. Must also have good reporting skills
- Recognizes and resolves problems quickly and efficiently
- Ability to effectively communicate and deal with clients & team members
- Able to work days, evenings and weekends
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Mechatronics Technician – Construction) to email@example.com before 2nd February 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted
The post appeared first on Corporate Staffing Services – Recruitment Agency In Kenya. Our goal is to match you with great jobs. Visit our website today for your next job.