If anyone ever asked you to mention one wish they could grant you, it would honestly be money if not more money!
But instead of wishing you had more money, what are you actually doing about it?
Are you saving? Investing? Sticking to a budget? Or are you simply living paycheck to paycheck and hoping for the best?
At the back of your mind, I know you desire financial security just to make sure that you are well prepared for future emergencies and possible risks.
You want to have enough to spend and invest in something profitable, right?
Do you struggle with some of these things when it comes to managing your personal finances?
- Living beyond your means. Your expenditure is higher than what you earn
- You don’t know how to come up with a good budget or you never follow it through
- You cannot track your expenses
- You are living paycheck to paycheck
- You don’t have any savings
- You have accumulated debts over time
- You are an impulse buyer; you can’t seem to control how you spend once you have the money
The Money Wise Training Is For You If You Want To…
- Know how to start managing your finances
- Learn new ways you can start saving up for your future
- Know how to create your budget the right way and stick to it
- Know profitable ventures you can invest in with your current salary
- Get a proven way to start clearing your debts
- Know how to track each and every one of your expenses
- Improve behaviors such as impulse buying
At the end of this training you will be able to…
- Appreciate how much you can do even with limited income.
- You will learn how to create a budget within your means and stick to it
- You will get to know which investments you can make at your financial level
- You will learn how to avoid impulse buying and overspending
- You will know how to track every spending
- Business ideas you can start implementing.
Why Should You Train With Us?
We are a leading HR consultancy and training firm in Kenya.
We are registered by the Institute Of Human Resource Management (IHRM) – the professional body of Human Resource practitioners in Kenya.
We have proven experience training professionals on crucial soft and life skills such as Personal Finance Management, Customer Service Skills, Sales and Marketing skills, Leadership skills among many others.
We have consulted for firms such as AAR Insurance, UN Women, Honda, Hass Consult, Safaricom Investment Sacco, Nivea, Weetabix, Monarch Insurance, Davis & Shirtliff, Rafiki DTM, Car & General, etc.
How Long Will the Money Wise Training last?
The course takes a total of 6 sessions, Once a week. Our classes are held in the evening classes starting from 6:00Pm to 8.30Pm. Sessions are practical and interactive.
You will also receive resources such as videos and instructional notes.
Charges: Registration Fee (one off) K’sh 500 Training Fee: K’sh 6,500
If you are serious and keen on improving your financial status and security register for the next class starting on 23nd May 2018.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com.
Email subject – “Moneywise Training”.
Classes are held at our Westlands office in Mayfair Suites 3rd floor corporate training room.
Free One – On – One Consultation: If you want more details on this course you can visit our office for a free consultation or request one of our trainers to call you back by writing an email.
Mobile: 0798 56 86 38, 0798 56 86 43, 0718-610 023, 0722 735 216
Get prepared to Manage, Spend And Invest Your Money Wisely To Start Generating Wealth!
EMAIL US TODAY!
The Money Wise Training: Learn How To Manage, Spend And Invest Wisely In 7 Weeks appeared first on Corporate Staffing Services – Recruitment Agency In Kenya. Click Corporate Staffing Services – Recruitment Agency In Kenya for the original.