Navision Functional Consultant Job at a software development firm
Our client is a software development firm that develops ICT solutions that automate business processes across every economic sector. They seek to hire a Navision Functional Consultant to be part of a team that will use problem solving skills to develop and implement Microsoft Dynamics NAV solution for various clients in various industries.
He/She shall be responsible for executing tasks related to customer solution delivery and the same carried out in an efficient and cost-effective manner. The consultant will act as a bridge between all departments within the company including Sales, Project management, Customer Support, and Partners.
Gross Salary: 140k – 180k
Navision Functional Consultant Job Responsibilities
- Work with Clients and lead successful implementations of Dynamics NAV using industry best practices and tasks to deliver quality work products for clearly defined projects in all of the following areas among others: Analysis, Design, Testing, Implementation, Support and Maintenance.
- Work with Customers to understand their business requirements and needs and to scope out the application configuration, modifications and custom development by performing a gap analysis between package functionality and the identified customer requirements.
- Implement, Train users, applications testing, User Acceptance testing and support implementations through Go Live.
- Successfully transfer Customer Implementations over to Support Team
- Make functional recommendations for installation, modifications and custom development for NAV projects
- Functional design, implementation and testing of core Dynamics NAV and add-on’s
- Costing of Microsoft Dynamics NAV projects for clients
- Communicate effectively in all mediums and to all levels within client organization during Analysis, Implementation and Go Live Phases
- Understands documentation standards, and to create all standard project documentation.
- Responds promptly and professionally to customer requests or inquiries seeking guidance on the Project as appropriate
- Quality Assurance of the project efforts and documentation to ensure project decisions/deliverables are sound
- Trains users and clients on new processes and products
- Working with the Project management team in developing of implementation plan (develop project plans, manage budget/actual and scope of work, UATs, implementation, handholding and support)
- Provides excellent service to internal and external customers. Keeps customers up-to-date on the progress of the service they are receiving and changes that may affect them.
- Prioritizes customer issues and addresses most pressing concerns
- Utilizes both formal and informal channels to facilitate the progress of work. Interprets and integrates multifaceted information from varied sources on a range of complex issues.
- Maintains continuous, open, consistent professional communication with customers, peers and management. Openly listens to others and checks understanding.
- Demonstrates proficiency in practice technology. Understands business process and relates knowledge to product functionality.
Qualifications for the Navision Functional Consultant Job
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Accounting, MIS, BBIT or equivalent combination
- At least CPA section 5
- Former Sacco industry experience is preferred
- 4 years working experience
- Good IT knowledge (If with development knowledge the better)
- Experience participating in Work Scoping & Estimation for new projects
- Have Business Acumen, Strategic Thinking & Problem solving skills
- Financial Management skills
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Navision Functional Consultant) to email@example.com before 2nd March 2018
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
The post appeared first on Corporate Staffing Services – Recruitment Agency In Kenya. Our goal is to match you with great jobs. Visit our website today for your next job.