Operations Manager Job at a distribution company
Our Client is a medium sized company based in Nairobi that imports and distributes a wide range of pesticides to farmers and farms in Kenya. They seek to hire an efficient, competent and reliable Operations manager.
Operations Manager Job Responsibilities
- Develop and implement operational systems, processes and policies in support of the business including reporting, information flow and management, business processes and planning.
- Daily running of operations and people management
- Fleet management and quality control including maintenance of vehicles
- Fleet performance and oversight
- Reviewing and Managing Budgets
- Manage relationships with 3 rd party service providers
- Co-ordination and management of field staff and activities
- Oversee custom clearance for imported products
- Ensure logistics team follows stock control policies and processes
- Develop and implement a business strategy so that both execution and KPIs are effectively managed and well accomplished.
- Continuously evaluating operational processes to enhance the efficiency and quality of deliverables
- Ensure the effective monitoring, control and support of service delivery, ensuring best practice systems, methodologies and procedures are followed by the teams
Qualifications for the Operations Manager Job
- A Degree in any business related field preferably Logistics or Operations Management.
- 5-7 years’ experience in operations or logistics management
- Demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and honesty.
- Excellent people management and supervisory skills, open to directives and commitment to get the job done efficiently.
- Past experience in operations management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player with strong organizational and coordination skills; able to effectively establish optimal work schedules
- Analytical, factual, and ability to look at situations from several points of view.
- Able to drive initiatives and implement best practices in operations management
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Operations Manager – Distribution Company) to email@example.com on/before Friday, 9th March 2018.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.
The post appeared first on Corporate Staffing Services – Recruitment Agency In Kenya. Our goal is to match you with great jobs. Visit our website today for your next job.