Personal Assistant Job at a dealer in manufacturing and distributing hygiene goods
Our client is one of the leading dealers in manufacturing and distributing hygiene goods nationally having been in the market for over 30 years through providing consumer products of superior quality and value, building trusted brands that touch lives.
They seek to hire a vibrant young individual to offer administrative support to the MD and company director.
Personal Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Managing the MD’s and Director’s electronic diary
- Prepare & manage correspondence on behalf of the MD’s and Director’s
- Booking meetings, organizing travel and preparing complex itineraries
- Manage the corporate communications portfolio on behalf of the Director
- Planning, organizing and managing events
- Answering calls and responding to queries
- Managing and reviewing filing and office systems
- Representing the MD/Director in meetings and events
- Commissioning work on the MD’s and Director’s behalf
- Liaising with staff Secretarial Resource, filing both Electronic and Physical
- Develop budgets, manage petty cash & ensure personal bills are paid in a timely manner
- Sourcing and ordering stationery and office equipment
- Management of personnel and resources
- Oversee the management of all contractual engagements with clients, partners and other stakeholders
- Act as a liaison between the MD/Director & members of staff
- Any other duties as advised by the employer
Requirements for the Personal Assistant Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/communication/PR and related fields
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Good command of English language
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to interact with high level individual personalities
- Ability to take minutes during meetings
- Strong Analytical skills
- A quick learner
- Highly confidential
- Must be well polished & cultured
- Strong sense of initiative
- Good problem solving & time management skills
- Culturally sensitive and ability to adapt easily.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Personal Assistant – FMCG) to email@example.com before Friday 9th March 2018.
The post appeared first on Corporate Staffing Services – Recruitment Agency In Kenya. Our goal is to match you with great jobs. Visit our website today for your next job.