Program Manager Job at an Agribusiness Company
Our client is a social enterprise set up to improve the lives of the bottom of the pyramid producers and consumers through training, improved access to markets and adoption of climate smart agriculture technologies. The organization supports several projects in Kajiado and neighbouring counties. They seek to hire an experienced Program Manager.
Location: Isinya, Kajiado
The Program manager will serve a strategic role and while they will not manage individual projects they will coordinate teams working on several projects.
Program Manager Job Key Responsibilities
- Work with the board to develop and or review the overall strategy and objectives of projects. The manager will be responsible for aligning the outcome of each project with the organization’s overall goals.
- Lead development of budgets and guide the board in establishing priorities and allocating resources to specific projects.
- Work with project teams to establish plans and goals for each project and ensure objectives are set, tasks assigned, budget allocated and timetables for achieving intermediate and overall project goals are agreed.
- Set review dates to ensure that projects remain on target and establish a formal monitoring and evaluation structure for all projects.
- Work closely with project teams to track progress and provide updates on any changes in strategy or priorities.
- Report to the board, donors and partners on the progress of individual projects and the overall program.
- Lead the search for new funding opportunities for the organization through market research, direct
- prospecting, networking and participation in key events.
Desired Skills & Qualifications for the Program Manager Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences or related field of study
- 5+ years in Project Management preferably on Agribusiness/ Food Security
- Strong leadership skills
- Financial management skills and ability to administer budgets across multiple projects.
- Experience in running donor funded projects / Investment impact funds
- Experience in Monitoring & Evaluation
- Experience in business development and fund raising.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Program Manager – Agribusiness) to email@example.com before Wednesday 14th February 2018
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
The post appeared first on Corporate Staffing Services – Recruitment Agency In Kenya. Our goal is to match you with great jobs. Visit our website today for your next job.