Project Manager Job at a company in Telecommunication and Energy sector
Our client is a Chinese company that services generators and other power systems in the Telecommunication and Energy sector. They are looking for a project manager to handle the major technical issues, manage employees and ensure that the services are up to par.
Gross Salary: 100k
Responsibilities for the Project Manager Job
- Follow up of all major technical project issues and update the engineering manager and COO.
- Provide solution for all project technical critical issues.
- Liaise with customer on critical network issues resolution with feedback to engineering manager and COO on agreed resolution and timeline.
- Analyze network performance (Through Trouble Tickets) and provide a weekly report.
- Give advice to manager (Engineering Manager and COO) on issues which require attention to improve performance.
- Data analysis from regions for network (Site pending issues, special site requirement, critical risks and others as may be required by the management)
- Technical presentation to customer on the company’s performance.
- Preparation of project reports which are required by the management.
- Preparation of quotation as the need may arise.
Project Manager Job Qualifications
- BSc degree in relevant engineering field with relevant post graduate achievements.
- Good knowledge in computer skills, including but not limited to MS packages.
- 3 years of direct work experience in Operation & Maintenance management position.
- Technical knowledge in generator spares and other power systems shall be an added advantage.
- Work experience in the energy sector shall be an added advantage.
- Experience in managing third-party service providers (Sub contractors).
- Energetic with capacity to work up to odd hours.
- Strong understanding of the energy sector and the local energy regulation.
- Strong written and verbal skills to communicate with all levels of the organization and its executive team.
- Strong quantitative and critical thinking skills.
- Team leadership and team building abilities.
- Excellent conflict resolution skills, diplomacy, and tact.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Project Manager – Power Systems) to email@example.com before 9th February 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted
The post appeared first on Corporate Staffing Services – Recruitment Agency In Kenya. Our goal is to match you with great jobs. Visit our website today for your next job.