Regional Head Engineer Job at a Chinese company
Our client is a Chinese company that services generators and other power systems in the Telecommunication and Energy sectors. They seek to hire an experienced and competent Male Regional Engineer who has experience in supervising technicians on site. He should be conversant with diesel power generation unit maintenance and installation.
Gross Salary: 60 – 80K
Location: Mombasa, Nakuru, Nyeri, Kisumu
Responsibilities for the Regional Head Engineer Job
- In charge and Head of the Sections above.
- Able to repair and maintain the above machines
- Able to adjust the settings of the machines.
- Fix the machines during breakdown.
- Repair diesel generator and ATS power system.
- Maintenance and renovation of the old ATS power system.
- Act as the link between the Management and technicians.
- Ensure that all machines in their area, are working efficiently.
- Responsible of routine maintenance of machines.
- Responsible of ordering spare parts of the machines.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly maintenance reports to the management.
- Ensure daily production targets are met.
- Responsible for the proper installation of the machines.
- Supervise the Operators and Helpers.
- Responsible for training new operators and helpers. Then conduct a follow-up induction for the staff.
- Responsible for the quality check of the finished project.
Regional Head Engineer Job Qualifications
- Should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in supervision of staff
- Background in Electrical and mechanical engineering is a must
- Must have more than 3 years of diesel power generation unit maintenance and installation experience, for example: the Cummins, Perkins, Liszt, Mitsubishi, Caterpillar and other engines.
- Have a certain understanding and maintenance experience.
- Proficient in the control system of diesel generator set and the working principle of the ATS power system structure.
- Have a certain understanding of communication base stations, familiar with the rectifier power supply, UPS power supply.
- Proficient in the working principle of generator (electric ball) and able to independently complete the detection and maintenance of generator (electric ball) fault.
- Strong practical ability, with strong customer service awareness and working sense of responsibility and teamwork spirit.
- Strong organizational skills
- Create a positive teamwork attitude
- Must be fluent in verbal and written English
- Must have attention to detail and strong leadership skills
- Recognizes and resolves problems quickly and efficiently
- Ability to effectively communicate and deal with clients & team members
- Able to work days, evenings and weekends
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Regional Head Engineer) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 27th Feb 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted
The post appeared first on Corporate Staffing Services – Recruitment Agency In Kenya. Our goal is to match you with great jobs. Visit our website today for your next job.