Restaurant Supervisor Job At Luxury Serviced Apartments
Our client is fast becoming a lead in luxury living. They currently operate luxury serviced apartments in the Nairobi suburbs. The successful candidate will oversee the activities in the restaurant especially customer service and sales efforts.
Gross Salary: 70k
Restaurant Supervisor Job Responsibilities
- Direct staff to ensure that food safety, product preparation, and cleanliness standards are maintained.
- Offer support to the F&B Manager in terms of operations
- Communicate changes in food preparations formulas, standards, etc. to staff.
- Controls expenses by gathering and submitting budget information; scheduling expenditures; monitoring variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Recruit, reward and terminate staff as needed.
- Develop schedules, assign and monitor work.
- Resolve operations problems and maintaining reference manuals
- Accomplish staff job results by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees.
- Plan, monitor, and appraise job results.
- Conduct training; implement & enforce systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure that all local and national health and food safety codes are maintained and company safety and security policies are followed
- Identify and contact prospective customers to promote sales.
- Plan special events and promotions.
- Monitor training processes to ensure quality training of employees.
- Assist in developing new hire orientation programs and rewards programs.
- Works with staff to achieve sales goals, using available reports to identify opportunities.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications for the Restaurant Supervisor
- At least a Diploma in Hospitality Management or related filed
- Must have 3 years of successful, operational management experience in a high end restaurant environment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and conflict resolution skills.
- Basic math and accounting skills and strong analytical/decision making skills are needed;
- Demonstrated achievement in staff selection, coaching and development.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Restaurant Supervisor) to email@example.com on or before 10th February 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
The post appeared first on Corporate Staffing Services – Recruitment Agency In Kenya. Our goal is to match you with great jobs. Visit our website today for your next job.