Sales Representative Job at a fast growing innovative company
Our client is a fast growing innovative company, providing affordable access to Content and Internet services to low-income members of society. They seek to hire vibrant and persuasive sales representatives who will be responsible for delivering the overall revenue and customer growth targets.
Sales Representative Job Responsibilities
- Execute all sales activities within specific defined geographical region.
- Continually identify and uncover new opportunities to boost Home Internet services sales.
- Carry out customer MTU (Multi-tenant units) and STU visits to recruit new tenants to Home services and ensure that every customer continually pays for and continues to use the service.
- Provide ongoing feedback on all your sales activities to the Head of Sales and Distribution, covering tenants interested, signed up, paid and delinquent.
- Continually giving feedback on any network issues, or non-compliance by customers on Home Internet Service.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to enhance brand visibility.
- Work hand in hand with Business Development on selling in specifically identified opportunities throughout the area.
- Pass leads on community-based organizations to Business Development for the development of multi sales activation opportunities.
- Work hand in hand with Business Development in passing leads on multi–tenant units (MTU) where we can sell from.
- Educate all potential internet customers on all products and services.
- Plan, prepare and present persuasive approaches and pitches to potential clients
- Grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients
- Act as a link between the company and the contracted vendors and partners through frequent meetings and ensuring effective communication
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications for the Sales Representative Job
- Diploma/Degree in Sales & Marketing or related fields.
- At least 3 years’ experience in direct face to face/door to door sales.
- Experience in selling similar products and services
- Experience working in similar areas will be an added advantage.
- Excellent customer focus and service skills, with excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Must be IT Savvy with a general interest in Technology and the Internet
- Have good planning and organizational skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Presentable with a positive, proactive and professional approach
- Have a sense of responsibility and integrity
- Ability to work and deliver the numbers under pressure
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Representative – Telecommunication) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 5th March 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
The post appeared first on Corporate Staffing Services – Recruitment Agency In Kenya. Our goal is to match you with great jobs. Visit our website today for your next job.