Security Manager Job at a Civil Engineering Company
Our client is a fully Kenyan owned Building and Civil Engineering Company with a portfolio of prestigious construction projects across East and Central Africa. They seek to employee a Security Manager who will be tasked with overseeing and enforcing all security measures in diverse work environments.
Reports to: General Manager
Security Manager Job Responsibilities
- Ensuring the security of all staff, property and visitors
- Develop and implement security policies and procedures in accordance with best practice
- Advice Management on matters relating to employee and property safety and security
- Supervise outsourced security officers and guards
- Develop and apply broad regulatory standards and technical specifications to investigations and their follow up
- Develop an independent security intelligence system of information flow to enable detection and prevention of material and equipment theft at sites
- Responsible for delivering and communicating security policies
- Provide security risk assessment
- Keep a daily log of deployed guards at each site during day and night shifts
- Regular monitoring and observing all operations through electronic surveillance system to detect irregular activities if any
- Preparing reports documenting all significant events and investigations, crimes committed, lost or found property, security lapses and safety hazards
- Conducting investigations and ensuring that proper evidence is acquired, preserved, corroborated and documented.
- Providing consultation and advice to other departments on various Security matters
- Proactively respond to security emergencies within the sites and offices and liaise with internal and external response teams
- Keep a daily log of deployed security guards per site during day and night shifts
- Inspecting equipment, structures, or materials to identify possible causes of security lapses
- Conducting routine security patrols, monitoring and evaluation of outsourced services ensuring they are effectively guarding Company property
- Conducting security surveys with the aim of improving overall Company integrated security systems
- Develop an independent security intelligence system of information flow with the communities around the project areas to help detect and prevent theft of materials or machinery or even apprehend culprits.
- Liaising with government law enforcement agencies on security matters affecting the Company
Qualifications for the Safety Manager Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Criminology / Social Science/ Security Administration
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Security Field
- Undergone the 6 weeks security course at CID training school or any recognized institution or holds security certification from Government or International security bodies
- Must have computer application skills
- Membership to International Security bodies is an added advantage
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Security Manager – Construction) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Tuesday 13th February 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
The post appeared first on Corporate Staffing Services – Recruitment Agency In Kenya. Our goal is to match you with great jobs. Visit our website today for your next job.