Senior Accountant Job at an SME
Our client is an SME who manufactures and supplies modern, stylish, durable and long lasting metal roofing tiles. They seek to hire an experienced and competent Accountant to handle all round accounts related activities for the company.
Salary: 70K – 80K
Senior Accountant Job Responsibilities
- Prepare monthly financial statements, reports and records by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information
- Recording and maintaining the accounting transactions
- Maintain and reconcile bank accounts on regular basis.
- Generate invoices and make timely follow ups on accounts receivable
- File statutory returns on timely manner as per the norms of KRA. (VAT/PAYE/NSSF/NHIF/P9)
- Research and reconcile all discrepancies.
- Petty Cash Management.
- Payroll Management
- Auditing and verifying documents.
- Following internal controls.
- Financial and profitability analysis on a requested basis
- Manage accounts receivable and payable
- Identify and provide strategic work solutions to improve the operational efficiency
Qualifications for the Senior Accountant Job
- A University Degree in Accounts and or Finance
- Must be CPA K
- Knowledge on the use of QuickBooks is a mandatory requirement
- A minimum of 3 years’ work experience with at least 3 years as a senior accountant.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in accounts in billing and account receivable.
- Knowledge & experience in preparing final company accounts
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills.
- Experience developing and managing budgets
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject ( Senior Accountant – Construction) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 23rd February 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.
The post appeared first on Corporate Staffing Services – Recruitment Agency In Kenya. Our goal is to match you with great jobs. Visit our website today for your next job.