Senior Hotel Manager Job at a high end hotel
Our client is a high end and exclusive hotel located in Mogadishu that provides hotel services to members of International NGOs, UN agencies, and major government consultancies. They seek to hire a highly experienced Senior Hotel Manager who will be tasked with developing and implementing hotel systems and operating procedures.
Location: Mogadishu, Somalia
Gross Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Responsibilities for the Senior Hotel Manager Job
- Overseeing the daily management of the facility and staff members working at a hotel and making sure all customers have a positive experience during their stay
- Developing and implementing operating systems in the hotel
- Managing budgets and financial plans as well as controlling expenditure;
- Maintaining statistical and financial records;
- Analyzing sales figures and devising marketing and revenue management strategies;
- Dealing with Suppliers / Vendors for quality products involving Purchase Manager and providing performance assessment of vendors.
- Inspecting all departments for SOP implementation.
- Assessing and reviewing customer satisfaction and service recovery process.
- Support and work with all Head of Departments in all aspects of running the hotel
- Ensure the premises are in operative condition as per category of the unit to receive & serve the guests.
- Recruiting the right staff, training and monitoring staff;
planning work schedules for individuals and teams;
- Conduct regular operations team meeting with HoDs to discuss routine operational matters, sales targets and customers’ feedback.
- Responsible for the overall management of the operation of the hotel.
- Ensuring compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations
Senior Hotel Manager Job Qualifications
- Degree in Business Management, Administration or related field
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in a similar role
- Must have experience in setting up hotel systems and operating procedures
- Experience in hospitality industry is key
- Experience in overseeing budgets and resources
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage teams
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Senior Hotel Manager – Mogadishu) to email@example.com before 20th February 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
The post appeared first on Corporate Staffing Services – Recruitment Agency In Kenya. Our goal is to match you with great jobs. Visit our website today for your next job.