Sound Technician Job at an entertainment facility
Our client operates entertainment facilities consisting of amusement parks offering fun filled activities for both parents and kids. They seek to hire an experienced Sound Technician who will operate and maintain the gaming sound equipment.
Salary: 50k – 60k based on experience
Responsibilities for the Sound Technician Job
- Operate recording and amplification machines.
- Listen to audio from both a musical and a technical perspective.
- Use sound mixing boards to mix and edit tracks.
- Adjust sound quality and volume.
- Duplicate recordings into different formats.
- Test, operate, maintain and repair equipment.
- Adjust sound levels.
- Install equipment and ensure it’s functioning properly.
- Run cable and set up baseline levels.
- Operate control panel.
- Load and unload equipment.
Sound Technician Job Qualifications
- Degree /Diploma in Electrical or Sound Engineering or a related discipline
- At least 1-2 years’ work experience
- Good understanding of the physics of sound, technical aptitude (including an awareness of current sound technology and equipment), good aural skills, excellent communication skills and acute attention to detail.
- Must be conversant with electronics, motherboards, ICs, monitors maintenance and repair.
- Good customer service skills
- Dynamic with good problem solving skills.
- Strong leadership and ability to couch and motivate teams.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sound Technician) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 27th February 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted
The post appeared first on Corporate Staffing Services – Recruitment Agency In Kenya. Our goal is to match you with great jobs. Visit our website today for your next job.