Spare Parts Sales Executive Job in a manufacturing Industry
Our client is a Kenyan manufacturer of motor bikes and they are looking for an experienced and well organized Parts Specialist who will play a key role in defining the protective gear and accessories for the company. The person will report to the After Sales Manager and will be tasked with sales and proper distribution of protective gear and accessories to clients.
Gross Salary: 60k
Contract Type: Renewable
Parts Specialist Job Responsibilities
- Understand the brand image, strategy, guidelines and standards.
- Define, communicate and understand the Gear and Accessories technical specifications.
- Perform product and market research.
- With guidance from the After Sales Manager, implement the strategy for the Gear and Accessories
- Participate in quality management reviews with key stakeholders.
- Coordinate with the sourcing and procurement team to ensure the right products are procured at the right time, quantity and price.
- Coordinate with warehouse team to ensure the products are packaged and stored according to specification.
- Manage online shop for the company.
- Analyse data and produce well-coordinated, detail-oriented, fully integrated researched report.
Qualifications for the Parts Specialist Job
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related discipline, or equivalent qualifications
- MUST have experience in Sales & Marketing
- Good understanding of GASS market & supply chain in Kenya.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and produce results within deadline.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong writing skills and business knowledge.
- Knowledge of desktop publishing, Web design and computer graphics is an added advantage.
- Knowledge/experience in E-commerce. Passion for motorcycle riding and be willing to conduct client visits across the country
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Great communication skills.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Spare Parts Sales Executive) to email@example.com before 27th January 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted
The post appeared first on Corporate Staffing Services – Recruitment Agency In Kenya. Our goal is to match you with great jobs. Visit our website today for your next job.