Technical Sales Executive Job in an SME
Our client is a SME based in Nairobi and in business of imports and distribution of pesticides to farmers and farms in Kenya. They seek to hire an individual who will be based in Narok and will in charge of products sales, promotion and collection to distributors and farmers in the area.
Location : Narok
Salary: 30K -35K
Technical Sales Representative Job Responsibilities
- Be in charge of marketing of new and existing products among small and large scale holders in the area.
- Design, implement and maintain an effective marketing strategy of new and existing Company products.
- Popularize usage of Company products through methodology and results demonstrations, distributors and farmers training, farmers’ field days and any other appropriate means.
- Maintain regular contact and good rapport with key distributors and employees of distributors to ensure that the company products are well known and used.
- Attend and organize relevant marketing activities in the area.
- Take full charge of product sales activity in the area.
- Identify, recruit, maintain and service potential end-users and distributors to ensure potential sales are realized at all times.
- Plan and manage customer contacts and follow up to secure sales and debt collection.
- Persuade potential clients to buy the Company products.
- Be in charge of debt collection and debtors’ management in the area.
- In liaison with management, to vet new and review existing clients for credit worthiness.
- Obtain and maintain sufficient information on clients’ ability to service credit and ensure that the management is well updated on dangerous clients.
- Respond to clients’ inquiries and complaints promptly and in a professional manner.
- Prepare seasonal / quarterly sales forecast, marketing programme and budget for the area.
- Carry out market and competition intelligence in the area and forward it to your immediate supervisor.
- Write fortnight reports for presentation to the management.
Qualifications for the Technical Sales Representative Job
- Diploma/Certificate in Agricultural training
- At-least 1 – 3 years in direct agricultural input sales or dealing with farmers
- Preferably 26 – 29 years of age
- Valid motor bike riding license
- Ability to communicate with farmers in the local dialect
- Good personal skills and attributes
- Good planning and organizational skills
- High level of motivation and entrepreneurial drive
- Desire to learn, constantly improve and act on feedback
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, networking and prospecting skills
- Goal driven, confident, outgoing personality and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Technical Sales Executive – Narok) to email@example.com before Friday 16th February 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.
The post appeared first on Corporate Staffing Services – Recruitment Agency In Kenya. Our goal is to match you with great jobs. Visit our website today for your next job.