Our client is a well established business dealing in Timber and related finished products. They seek to hire experienced Sales Ladies who will be tasked with driving sales and generating revenue.
Sales Executive Job Responsibilities
- Working in the yard – getting to know the company’s products, picking orders for deliveries, putting away stock
- Selling timber & timber finished products to brokers
- Undertake research and plan how to increase sales revenue
- Organizing sales visits and presenting timber products to customers
- Negotiate prices and close sales deals on behalf of the company
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, legal requirements and related matters.
- Establishing relationships with the clients, maintaining and nurturing business relationships with the existing and new clients with an objective of increasing company revenue
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements and other relevant documents involved in the sale of property.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by management from time to time
- Attaining the set monthly targets
Qualifications for the Sales Executive Job
- Certificate in Sales & Marketing or related field of study
- 1-2 years of experience selling timber & timber finished products
- Must have experience in dealing with brokers
- Team player
- Good communication and presentation skills
How to Apply
If this describes you and you are up to task, email your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Ladies- Timber & Timber Finished Products) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 26th January 2018.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
The post appeared first on Corporate Staffing Services – Recruitment Agency In Kenya. Click On The Title For The Original & More Posts